Huima is a competition aimed at finding new ideas for industrial excess heat recovery. The competition is open to everyone and is free to enter for companies, organisations, communities, and individuals. You can also enter new excess heat targets that are not currently being utilized, along with ideas about how to harness this heat for practical use.
The descriptions of excess heat targets presented in the Huima competition serve as examples of available excess heat and your ideas may also address these targets directly.
There are no restrictions as to how the ideas are presented. The presentation should briefly answer these questions: What? Who? For whom? How?
Assessment criteria for the idea include:
- The novelty and/or innovativeness of the product or service idea
- The significant cost savings or increased profitability enabled by the new product or service
The most daring ideas will be rewarded:
- Good ideas can be pitched to the judges in Turku on May 15, 2019
- The best ideas will enter a further development phase
- The winner will be announced in August 2020
Huima competition time: February 1 – April 15, 2019
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HUIMA
Send your idea by email to: or by postal mail to: Posintra Oy, Lundinkatu 8, 06100 Porvoo, marked with ”Huima competition”
For more information, please contact: Leena Tuomi, Posintra Oy, , +358 40 730 5440