Date(s) - 09/09/2020
17:00 - 20:00
Do you have an excellent idea, but you need resources to make it come true? Take part in a competition where business angels are looking for the best business ideas!
The application period for Game of Ideas 2 business idea competition has now started. The competition, arranged for the second time, is now also open to companies based in the Eastern Uusimaa region.
The competition is arranged in two stages:
- In the first stage, all the applicants will present their business idea online to the competition jury from Novago Yrityskehitys Oy, the main producer of the competition, as well as to the host of the final, Reidar Wasenius.
- The eight most promising ideas will be selected for the final, which will be held at Raseborg Castle on 9 September 17:00–20:00.
In the final, each finalist has 12 minutes to impress the business angels, who are acting as the jury, with their business idea. Their four-minute presentation will be followed by an eight-minute discussion, where the jury may ask clarifying questions.
The Game of Ideas competition is public and will be broadcasted as a live stream and recorded. So this also gives you a great chance to get more visibility for your company and products!
Join the Game of IDEAS LIVE stream here: Link to LIVE stream
If necessary, we offer sparring with a business consultant to develop your idea and presentation before the competition. If you are a sole entrepreneur, we can also think about whether we could find a business partner for you – teamwork is power!
Don’t hesitate to participate! Follow the next steps:
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM
- Wait for us to contact you.
If you have any questions about the competition, please send an email to email@example.com.
The application period is 3 June–10 August 2020.
The competition is organised by Novago Yrityskehitys Oy in cooperation with Posintra, Central Uusimaa Business Development Centre KEUKE and Finnish Business Angels Network FiBAN. The event is hosted by Reidar Wasenius.
* Changes are possible. The valid COVID-19 recommendations and restrictions will be taken into account in the event arrangements.