Posintra advises entrepreneurs in various situations by appointment, but so far only by phone or electronically. In connection with the appointment, we agree from case to case with the entrepreneur on the possibility of conducting a video conference via remote connection.
Posintra gives enhanced business advice for companies about the challenges caused by corona. We help e.g. in the following matters:
- We help you to find the right financing options for your business and interpret the opportunities to take advantage of the latest state aid and support packages
- We assist you with cash flow calculations and spar your business with your company’s survival plan
- We support and spar your business in all situations
Do not worry alone! Contact us, we are here to help you.
Appointments for Business advising, tel. +358 50 597 3887, email@example.com – weekdays 9 am – 16 pm.
Sources of funding for coping with the coronavirus situation:
STATE TREASURY – Business cost support
– Cost support is intended for companies whose turnover has fallen significantly as a result of the coronavirus and which have costs that are difficult to adjust. The third round of the support starts on 27 April 2021 and will end on 23 June, 2021.
COMPENSATION FOR CLOSURE OF CUSTOMER PREMISES
– The Government proposes that companies be paid compensation if they, due to an Act or an official order, have to keep their premises closed in order to stop the spread of the coronavirus. The proposal supplements the proposal on the third application round for business cost support, which is currently under consideration by Parliament. The Act is due to enter into force on 12 May 2021.
MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS AND EMPLOYMENT OF FINLAND
– Labour market support for entrepreneurs and self-employed persons.
CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, TRANSPORT AND THE ENVIRONMENT – Temporary support for rural entrepreneurs
– The support is intended for on-farm business and for companies with less than 10 employees processing and selling agricultural products. The support is eligible for € 5,000 to € 10,000 (up to 80% of the declared costs) and can be used for essential costs, such as staff, real estate and rental costs, to ensure the company’s viability.
CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, TRANSPORT AND THE ENVIRONMENT – Temporary support for primary production
– The support is intended for companies operating in the primary production sector that are directly affected by the corona crisis. These include, for example, specialized farms, reindeer farms and horticultural farms that sell their products directly to restaurants or other buyers and whose sales have been stopped or significantly decreased as a result of the corona crisis. Support can be between € 5,000 and € 10,000 from eligible costs (up to 80% of the costs declared).
CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, TRANSPORT AND THE ENVIRONMENT – Temporary support for fisheries
– Companies in the fisheries, aquaculture, fish processing and fish trade whose economic situation has deteriorated as a result of the epidemic are eligible. Support may be awarded for expenses necessary for the continuation of the business, such as salary and rental costs. The grant is eligible for € 3,000 to € 10,000 (up to 80% of the declared costs).
BUSINESS FINLAND – RDI-loans
– Business Finland provides loan financing for long-term research, development and innovation activities to SMEs and midcap companies employing at least six people, as well as to foundations and associations doing significant business.
TESI – Stabilisation financing
– Tesi primarily finances medium-sized companies with a turnover of at least EUR 10 million. € in 2019 and personnel in Finland more than 50 employees. The condition for receiving financing is that the business has been profitable before the corona crisis.
– Tesi invests in technology companies seeking international growth under the Venture Bridge program, which have already raised at least a seed round of venture capital from investors and have had to postpone the next round of investments as a result of the corona crisis.
FINNVERA – Working Capital loan
– Under certain conditions, a company can also apply for a working capital loan directly from Finnvera. The amount of the loan can be 50,000 – 300,000 euros. The loan cannot be used to repay the financier’s existing receivables. The company’s equity must not be negative in the last official financial statements and the company’s credit information must not be in default. The business must have been profitable before the corona crisis, and the company must have sufficient debt service capacity.
BUSINESS FINLAND – Funding for businness development
– Development financing in the event of a disruption. Note! The search ended on 8.6.2020.
CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, TRANSPORT AND THE ENVIRONMENT – Exceptional financing
– Financing for companies in the event of an emergency caused by a coronavirus. Note! The Korona funding application for ELY centers ended on June 8, 2020.
We constantly monitor the development of the situation and also provide information on our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.